Monday, March 7, 2011

The engagement

This is the night when you change your status of sister to the amazing status of « sister of the bride ». My sister has been dating her fiancé for more than a year. However, the shock was major. As a good stereotypical woman the first thing I did was crying!
An hour later I was at her place to give a look to the most important detail of this night: the ring!!!!!
In most cases your role would be to support and encourage the general hysteria… and damn I am pretty good in doing that.
On this night I realized how terribly men and woman are different. I will illustrate it in a few points:
1.       Once a guy proposes he feels like his job is done
2.       When a woman accepts a proposal she DIRECTLY starts working. When I say directly I mean that most woman start working on her wedding before she even has a fiancé ( this starts approximately at the age of 6, oh yes baby)


The next step is calling the concerned parents and deciding what kind of engagements is going to take place. Isn’t that a treat…..

Love,

Lio

1 comment:

  1. TOOPPPIIEEE!vive Ze sister of Ze bride!!:) WE WANT MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete